Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

New Year's Eve.  Where did this year go?  I can't believe it is the end of December and end of 2012.  So many things happened this year.  
  • Started my first sewing projects, blankets and quiet books in January
  •  Made E a valentines shirt and my sister in law L had her 1st baby
  • Celebrated D's 29th birthday and D and I went to Boston for AAA with all D's classmates in March
  • We found renters for our Beaumont house and I found out I was pregnant in April
  • Quit my job, got a Kindle Fire for Mother's Day, moved to Amarillo, and went on a road trip to WY and UT in May
  • D started his internship with Dr. O and little E turned 2!!! in June
  • E and I went to NV and UT for my cousins wedding with my parents in July
  • Found out we are having a BOY and I turned 26 in August
  • D's parents came to visit, we went to the State Fair and my sister A had her 2nd baby  in September
  • E got to be Nemo for Halloween in October
  • 1st year to not go home for Thanksgiving in November
  • Gave birth to our little boy w/out an epidural and had an amazing Christmas in December
There is a lot to be thankful for this year.  May next year be just as great as this year!  I know 2013 holds some great changes for us.  D will be graduating in May, E will turn 3 and little brother will turn 1 among other things.  But we will enjoy each day as they come and not rush time, because lets face it. Little brother and E are already growing too fast for me.

Now, as if this post wasn't long enough my resolutions for 2013
  • Be more attentive to both my kids and more patient with E
  • Potty train E
  • Love to enjoy "the moment" more often
  • Talk to my family more often
  • See my family more often
That is a start, I may add more if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment