Thursday, December 20, 2012

2 weeks old

Somehow my little bug is 2 weeks old.  And since this is my blog I am going to post as often about him as I want.  :)
He has already up to 8 lbs 11 ozs!
Not sure where the two weeks went, but I love, love, love every moment of being with him.  He is a real joy.  He is a quiet little baby.  He is awake a little more often now and wants to be held all the time, which I have no problem with :)  I love kissing his fuzzy little head and looking into his blue eyes.  He only wants to sleep in bed with us, which makes for good snuggle time, but I am working on making him sleep in the swing or bassinet a little more often.


The boy got a new bouncer seat for Christmas from his G and G Denton. He isn't sure what to think of it yet but E loves to climb in it too :)


Doesn't he have the cutest little lips you have ever seen??
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment