4. Eating Banana Bread
3. Spending time with my family
2. Meeting Elder Jeffery R. Holland at Stake Conference
1. Listening to Elder Jeffery R. Holland Saturday night and Sunday morning
Some key points in this story:
- Master, the tempest is raging!The billows are tossing high!The sky is o’ershadowed with blackness,No shelter or help is nigh;Carest Thou not that we perish?How canst Thou lie asleep,When each moment so madly is threat’ningA grave in the angry deep?
- Refrain:The winds and the waves shall obey Thy will,Peace, be still!Whether the wrath of the storm-tossed sea,Or demons or men, or whatever it be,No waters can swallow the ship where liesThe Master of ocean, and earth, and skies;They all shall sweetly obey Thy will,Peace, be still! Peace, be still!They all shall sweetly obey Thy will,Peace, peace, be still!
- Master, with anguish of spiritI bow in my grief today;The depths of my sad heart are troubled—Oh, waken and save, I pray!Torrents of sin and of anguishSweep o’er my sinking soul;And I perish! I perish! dear Master—Oh, hasten, and take control.