Friday, August 17, 2012

Reading

E loves to read.  We go to the library at least once a week and come home with a stack of books.  She will just sit there and look at them over and over for a long time.  But she also loves to be read to.

This week I reorganized her room so her reading chair was right next to a box of books that we own.  Not only did she go in her room willingly...(she is scared of "monkeys" in her room and refuses to be in there unless in bed or being held)... But she sat in there and read.



In fact, I was getting ready for the day and realized, "it is quiet, what is she doing?"  So I went to her room and found this scene.  Naturally, I was so surprised I ran to get my camera to capture the moment she wanted to play in her room again!! Or rather, read in her room again.
 
 

I just love how she loves books so much and spent so much time reading books in her room this morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment