Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hair

I am so proud of my baby for getting some hair finally. Surprisingly it is growing in evenly. But on the flip side E refuses all headbands, bows, and ponytails. Occasionally I can put in a single ponytail on top or pigtails. But she pulls them out the minute I put them in

In fact, all I have to say is "hair" and she immediately touches her hair to make sure I didn't sneak something in.
Occasionally, I can get her to wear a bow for a quick picture, but I better have my camara ready or else it will be gone before you know it.

Some other accomplishments of baby:
  • increasing ability to express herself (words, pointing)
  • follow simple directions
  • getting her own things when mom and dad are busy
  • watching Elmo
  • wanting feeding herself
  • bike riding with dad

No comments:

Post a Comment