Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 months


Little brother is getting bigger every day.  He is so adorable to watch.  I still need to get a video of it, but he loves to be sang to, especially Patti Cake, Patti cake.  His whole face just lights up.

He is a little ticklish and smiles if you stroke his cheek, when he is in the right mood. 

Last week we went to see "Wreck it Ralph" in the dollar theater for Sweets.  Little brother woke up right when it started and ate.  After he ate he just sat on my lap and grinned at me.  He also has an adorable little cooing noise he makes when he smiles.  It was so cute!

Today I put together the jumperoo and let him sit in it for the first time.  He wasn't really sure what to think.

 

But he quickly realized that he could lean forward and suck on it and/or his arm.



He was starting to get impatient with my camera flashing ;)



I just love his little legs hanging here


LOVE his big blue eyes!!


He has really good head control now and can stand (with my help) for almost a minute before his legs begin to buckle.
 

He has little scrappy hair that always sticks up at the crown of his head 
 


I know everyone says this, but I just can't believe it has already been three months!!


He is my little gnawer though.  He is always shoving his arm or fist into his mouth :)


Happy 3 months baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment