Thursday, March 21, 2013

D turns 30!!!!

I wanted to throw D a big party for his 30th birthday.  But he told me he would be very upset.  Maybe he will throw one for me when I turn 30?

So instead we just celebrated as a family.  E and I went to the dollar store to buy balloons, decorations, and cake.



I found this cute little decoration on Pinterest, with the soda surrounding a tower of candy.  D LOVES Laffy Taffy, skittles, MMs and Dr.  Pepper, so it seemed like the perfect gift


The family, (minus me taking the picture) around gifts and cake.  Notice the Roadhouse gift card from his mom.  That is where we went for dinner.


Blowing out his candles.  Little Brothers face is the exact same in all these pictures.  He is 3 months old.  And the bits of frosting missing from the right side of the cake, yeah that was Sweets...


She loved eating her birthday cake!  Kept asking for more.
 


Now everytime we go to the store she ask for birthday cake and balloons.

Happy Birthday to my dear husband.  I love you so much.  You are an amazing father to our children.  I couldn't of married anyone better to you and I am glad that you are 30 before I am.  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment