Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Look What I DID!


I found a relatively easy skirt pattern here


Then I found some cute Halloween fabric at Walmart and Hobby Lobby.

Apparently, when you take pictures in a new skirt, you have to point at the camera with a big grin :)


Then I found a pants pattern here


This pattern was a little more difficult.  I am not sure if it is because I decided half-way through that the fabric was too thin...and lined it with white flannel. Or if I just suck at making pants.  But either way they finally were finished and just barely fit her :)


I would say the hem was the hardest part.  But I got that down too.


Oh and here are some shots of just the skirt with no girl.  I think it could have been a little longer, but the leggings make it really cute!  Besides it will probably be cold in Oct and she will need leggings anyways.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: