This week we went to the pumpkin farm with our friends. I forgot the camera for the farm but took some shots before hand.
Here E is in her Halloween outfit that I half made...(Only the skirt and bows :))
I love looking at her cute little pigtails, its about time she got hair!
Since I haven't really said anything here on my blog about my pregnancy, I will mention a few facts here:
- This pregnancy is a little easier than it was with E. Mainly because I'm not feeling sick to my stomach ALL the time.
- This pregnancy is a little harder than it was with E. Mainly because I have constant pelvic pain and little man likes to hide down as low as he can to make the pain worse.
- I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for 2 weeks now. I am pretty much worthless to do anything after 2 pm.
- I crave sugar ALL the time. Especially chocolate. I think I will have a hard time giving up my bad eating habits... and little man will have a bad sweet tooth.
- I really wish December would get here already...it was really cold this weekend and felt like December, I was disappointed when I realized we still had 10 weeks to go.
- I got a lot of maternity clothes from my sister in law, Annie. None of the jeans fit me. Not a single one. They were all too short. Looks like this winter I will wear capris and leggings. Good thing I get really hot when I am pregnant and the cold weather that is coming will feel good.