Monday, October 8, 2012

Picking Pumpkins part 2





For FHE tonight we picked out pumpkins.  E loved carrying around the little ones.  The lady even told her she could take a little one home with her after we paid for our 2 pumpkins.

I had a hard time capturing a good photo while she was walking around.  So I plopped her up here and got a fantastic shot.  However the owner was not happy with me.  She was a grumpy ol' bag and told me there was a display over on the side for picture taking.  E didn't want anything to do with the display.  I am glad I got this shot.

She looks like she is blowing out a candle on a birthday cake.

Goofy kid!  she loved being around all the pumpkins and taking some home.  I think this is one of my favorite times of year!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment