Wednesday, February 2, 2011

baby E crawling


Let be known in all the world, E is on the move. Not very fast, and maybe a little crookedly, but she will get better, lets hope :)

She has moved past her fears and crawled to get a toy she wanted.

Notice however that she has inherited mommy's long arms and did not crawl all the way to the toys, but only until she could reach out and grab them without toppling over.

So now with the newly developed full on crawl and not just the booty scoot, we need to be better about cleaning...great. Any volunteers to help?

I found her eating cords and paper last night. lovely.

And I found some shiny silver paper in her diaper...hmm guess I know what my daughter has been eating and why she is refusing her bottles.

I love you baby,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment