Friday, February 11, 2011

Motorcycles

I hate motorcycles. They are dangerous. I was on my way home today and there was a motorcycle in front of me going 30 in a 45. I was irratated. I had a long day, my back hurt, I still needed to get home, pack, eat, and drive to Lafayette and this bozo was going slow. So I did what anyone would do. I went into the right lane to pass him. Well I guess he finally realized that he was going slow and should get over for me at the same time that I got over. And he hit his brakes while changing lanes. Forcing me to slam on my brakes. I mean, I didn't need a pancake on my hands here. Thank goodness, some sort of wisdom popped in his head at that moment and he went back to the left lane so I could get the heck away from him.

Isn't the point of a motorcycle to go fast? I guess this guy didn't get the memo. Hope he learns to drive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment